26001 Briggs Rd
Menifee, CA 92585
Phone: (951) 940-5447
Monday - Friday 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Heritage High LEGACY
- Leadership - all students will demonstrate leadership qualities in their daily lives, including integrity, respect, honesty, and responsibility.
- Excellence - all students will learn strategies to promote excellence in their lives including conduct, health and vitality, and life choices.
- Generosity - all students will demonstrate a respect for the larger community through the use of their resources to positively impact the lives of others.
- Academics - all students will engage in a rigorous meaningful curriculum that emphasizes critical thinking and high standards.
- Character - all students will learn the importance of character development as it applies to personal and community responsibility, and respect for self and others.
- OpportunitY - all students will learn technological skills to be competitive in the workplace. Students will explore career choices, build practical life skills and develop an appreciation for the fine and applied arts.
Heritage High School Counseling Resources
Incoming 9th Grade Resources for HHS Students
Academic Planner Tutorial
All students who are currently enrolled at HHS will need to select their courses for the upcoming school year using their Academic Planner. If you're having trouble and would like a walkthrough on how to choose your courses please click the button below.
Additional Contact Information
For questions about students who have an IEP please contact: email@example.com Incoming 9th grade students will have their transition meeting set up by their 8th grade case carrier.
For questions regarding transfers please contact:
The mission of Heritage High School is to provide a rigorous academic curriculum in a safe and caring environment that promotes all students’ maximum success in the larger community.
Heritage High School will provide a supportive learning environment where all students develop their character as healthy, responsible and tolerant citizens. With strong academic, civic, and technological foundations, Heritage High School students will be prepared as citizens of a diverse world.